Monday, April 9, 2012

Cruel Cruel Summer





The other night I looked over at my husband (the Bulldog) and said: "This has been the longest month of my life."



The Bulldog responded with: "That's because it has been two months."



"Oh" said I. "That explains a lot."



Here is the problem: I am so freakin' tired I don't think I can do Halloween this year. The thought of fishing out boxes, unpacking my Halloween crap and saving Halloween once again this year is about as appealing as the photo on my new driver's license. I don't think I can do it. I was going to go as the ghost of Marie Antoinette and pass out "Little Debbie" mini-cupcakes to the kids but I am just too damn tired. Although I managed to score a bitchin' wig on clearance that had me singing "Rock me Amadeus" I don't think I can do it.



So I am taking a pass on Halloween this year. You'll have to save it yourselves. I'm sorry -- but I know you can do it!