Monday, April 9, 2012

Wayback Wednesdays - Week 50 & Blog Hop

2011 - the last year in our journey of going over the events that happened since the year I was born.  Wayback Wednesdays will continue with the blog hop featuring all my favorite songs and maybe even some suggested by you my loyal readers.  Feel free to make your requests each week.

In the headlines of last year, the biggest thing that happened was that horrible 9.0 earthquake followed by numerous aftershocks in Japan.
Here is the #1 song:

Now let's have some hopping fun! There are no rules except have fun! If you are a new follower leave me a comment so I can follow you back. Link up to your blog, facebook or twitter and if you decide to do your own Wayback post link to that so I can check it out:) Don't forget to check out my co-host Cathy Kennedy for her Wayback post too!

Angela-MommyTimeOut