Monday, April 9, 2012

Baby Update - 12 weeks old

Where has the time gone???? Next week Gian-Michael will be 3 months old.  It is so unbelievable.  I can barely remember life without my 2 kids and really I almost don't want to. 

Gian-Michael is so big.  At his 2 month appt he weighed in at 14lbs 10oz.  He has found his thumb and enjoys sucking it and well his whole fist for that matter:)  It's his basic way of telling me his hungry which seems to be all the time...lol.  It's a full time job breast feeding him;)  Now when he smiles you can tell when it's a laugh.  You can hear the tiniest giggle.  I can't wait until it turns into the belly laugh.  He is also sleeping anywhere from 6 - 8 hours a night now and I am trying to as well.

Isabella has been awesome.  She loves to play with her brother and tries to keep him entertained.  When he cries she goes up to him and tells him "It's ok big guy, I'm here."  She loves him so much.  That may change when he's old enough to steal her toys though...lol.  She's more than happy to share his toys but not so much the other way around. 

As for me, I am doing great.  My test results have come back and I have a tiny umbilical hernia but no surgery is needed...YAY!  I am excited to start working out again to get rid of this flabby belly and to strenghten my tummy muscles.  If anyone has any suggestions for some good excercises, I am excited to hear them.