Monday, April 9, 2012

Wayback Wednesday - Week 48 & Blog Hop

Hello 2008!  This was another wonderful year in my life.  We brought our beautiful baby girl into the world!  It was a day I will never forget:)

Also this year, Fidel Castro steps down as president of Cuba after almost 50 years in power, Shuttle Endeavour goes for a 16 day mission to the International Space Station and President Bush signs the $700 billion bailout / Rescue package bill into law.

The number 1 song:

Now let's have some hopping fun! There are no rules except have fun! If you are a new follower leave me a comment so I can follow you back. Link up to your blog, facebook or twitter and if you decide to do your own Wayback post link to that so I can check it out:) Don't forget to check out my co-host Cathy Kennedy for her Wayback post too!

Angela-MommyTimeOut