Monday, April 9, 2012

Woohoo! I love awards!

I have been honored over the last few weeks to receive 3...Yes I said 3 awards from fellow bloggers.   Last week I received the Versatile Blogger award from Deborah from Scattered Musings of A Creative Mind.  This week Steph from Life of a Twingle Gal gave me 2 awards, the One Lovely Blog Award and the Kreativ Blogger award.




I am so grateful to both these ladies for this wonderful honor.  Seeing as I have already received the Versatile Blogger and the One Lovely Blog award before, I have decided to pass on the Kreativ Blogger award today.  Here are the rules to this award:

1. Link back to the one who gave you the award. - Done

2. Share 10 random facts about yourself.

3. Pass the award onto 6 other people.

4. Follow the person who sent you this award. - Done

Here are 10 random facts about me:

1.  I went to Catholic school growing up

2.  I am on maternity leave for 1 year

3.  I am hoping to be able to not go back to work when the 1 year is done so I can be a SAHM

4.  I have the "Million Dollar Family" (never understood that saying...LOL)

5.  I want to learn how to monetize my blog

6.  My new fave shows this season are The River, Whitney, The Firm and 2 Broke Girls

7.  I want a new camera

8.  My fave Disney character is Winnie the Pooh

9.  My hobbies are reading, shopping and blogging

10. I want to be a millionaire;)

Now to share with 6 blogs (these are just a few of my faves!

1. The Baby Bottom Line

2. Bassgirafes' Thoughts

3. The Mom Pledge Blog

4. Adventures in Mommyhood

5. Cathy Kennedy's Blog

6. Did you know Canada

Make sure you check out these blogs gto see why I like them:)