Monday, April 9, 2012

Wayback Wednesdays - Week 48 & Blog Hop

Hello 2009!  We are almost done the yearly wayback:) 

Alot happened in 2009.  Starting with the H1N1 virus becoming a global pandemic.  I never thought I'd see the day that a flu virus would have people fearing for their lives!  Barack Obama becomes the 44th and 1st black president.  The King of Pop, Michael Jackson dies under suspicious circumstances.  US Airways Flight 1549 after being struck by a flock of Canada geese shortly after takeoff makes a successful crash landing in the Hudson River.

The #1 song:


Now let's have some hopping fun! There are no rules except have fun! If you are a new follower leave me a comment so I can follow you back. Link up to your blog, facebook or twitter and if you decide to do your own Wayback post link to that so I can check it out:) Don't forget to check out my co-host Cathy Kennedy for her Wayback post too!

Angela-MommyTimeOut