Monday, April 9, 2012

Wayback Wednesday - Week 47 & blog hop

Hello 2007!  I am thrilled to be highlighting this year as it holds one of the most important days of my life...My Wedding Day:)  It was an amazing day that went even better than any day I could ever imagine.  5 years later I am happier than I ever could be.

Also in this year, a student on Virginia Tech Campus goes on a killing spree leaving over 30 students dead, the Bridge over the the Mississippi river on I35W collapses with cars dropping the 50ft into the river, fortunately due to the quick response of emergency services only 13 people lost their lives in the tragedy, six miners are trapped and lost in a collapsed mine in Utah along with 3 rescue workers and Nancy Pelosi is elected as the first female Speaker of the US Congress.

The #1 song was:


Now let's have some hopping fun! There are no rules except have fun! If you are a new follower leave me a comment so I can follow you back. Link up to your blog, facebook or twitter and if you decide to do your own Wayback post link to that so I can check it out:) Don't forget to check out my co-host Cathy Kennedy for her Wayback post too!

Angela-MommyTimeOut