Monday, April 9, 2012

Potty Cover - product review


So now your child is potty trained and as convenient as that is, how terrified are you to have your child use a public restroom.  Public washrooms are the most disgusting places you will ever be in, even after it has been cleaned.  When I use them, I use the squat method but my daughter isn't tall enough for that.  I have used toilet paper on the seat but it usually falls off even before she makes it on the seat.  I have purchased disposable covers that work well but don't cover the whole seat so her hands still touch the toilet.  We try to have her use the potty before we leave the house but most of you can know, they always have to go at the most inconvenient times.

I was given the opportunity to review Potty Cover.  Potty Cover is a disposable toilet seat cover that covers both the sides and front of the toilet.  I have never seen a disposable potty cover that has this much coverage.  It offers the most protection from all those germs is public restrooms.  It covers the toilet seat without the use of an adhesive and still holds nicely.  This is especially good for those "I can't hold it much longer" moments.  Potty Cover is double layered with soft non woven fabric on the top and coated with a layer of plastic on the bottom. 

Click here to find a location near you to buy Potty Cover.

Want to win a package of your own?  Just leave me a comment here with your email address.  That's it.  Giveaway ends April 27.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.