Monday, April 9, 2012

Potty Time - product review


Potty training can be verrrrrry frustrating!  When is the right time, how do I know my child is ready, how do I teach them?  When Bella finally showed she was ready, I wanted to make it fun for her, so we used the reward system. I would have loved to have a fun video and music CD to make it an even more enjoyable experience.  I wish I knew about the video Potty Time!  I was given a wonderful opportunity to review thus fun video, that not only teaches your children about going to the potty but also teaches sign language.  I showed this video to Bella and to my friend's 2 year old, who is starting to show interest in the potty but is afraid to use the toilet.


Bella really enjoyed the video.  Even though she is already potty trained. She was very interested in the sign language.  Our next door neighbours are deaf and we have been trying to explain to her that the reason they don't say hello back to her is because they can't hear her.  Potty Time helped explain what I meant when I told her that they speak with their hands.  She also enjoyed the CD that came with it.  It has all the songs that are featured in the video and she asks to hear it every time we get in the car:)  My friends son also enjoyed the video. It was so much fun watching him dance along with it. 

Potty Time teaches children the importance of listening to their bodies.  This was a valuable lesson for Bella who is always afraid of missing something, so she will wait until the last minute to go, which a lot of time ends up in an accident. The video is 30 minutes long which is just the perfect length to keep any childs attention.  The animated characters are adorable.  My favorite has to be Hopkins:)

Potty Time is a great tool to assist parents in potty training.  Whether your child is ready or will be soon, it helps children understand the basics.  My friend is thankful for this video.  It has helped her son, and potty training is now enjoyable in their household.  They even sing some of the songs from the video when going. Why not check out Potty Time and make your potty training experience a fun one.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.