Monday, April 9, 2012

buycuteaprons.com - product review


How many of your kids to love to help you in the kitchen?  My child is always asking to help cook.  I love this adorable apron I as sent to review from buycuteaprons.com. 


I received a Gruffalo apron, which is perfect for either boys or girls.  It is made from a very thick material and washes and dried well.  It even came out of the dryer wrinkle free (I love that).  The wording on the apron I received is from the Gruffalo story.  Bella thought the little mouse on the apron is so cute.  I love that she wanted me to read what was on the apron to her.  Every time we put the apron on, we read the little saying together.  She has it memorized now:)



buycuteaprons.com offers a wide range of aprons for women, men and children.  Their selection includes all the top American and UK designs.  Brands include Cupcake Provocateur, Jessie Steele, Sugar Baby Aprons, Ulster Weavers and many more.  There are so many great aprons to choose from.  hey make great gift ideas for showers, birthdays and housewarming gifts.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.