Monday, April 9, 2012

Wayback Wednesdays - Week 49 & Blog Hop

Hello 2010!  We're almost done going through the years of my life.  Looking forward to what the future brings but having so much fum remembering the past:)
In 2010 Vancouver held the Winter Olympics!  We showed so much pride to have this honour of the Olympics being held in our country.  A magnitude 7 earthquake hits Haiti and devastates the country.  Apple released the Iphone 4 and the Ipad.

The #1 song:

Now let's have some hopping fun! There are no rules except have fun! If you are a new follower leave me a comment so I can follow you back. Link up to your blog, facebook or twitter and if you decide to do your own Wayback post link to that so I can check it out:) Don't forget to check out my co-host Cathy Kennddy for her Wayback post too!

Angela-MommyTimeOut