Monday, April 9, 2012

Nail Art Stickers - product review


Okay Ladies, we all love to be pampered and get manicures and pedicures, am I right? (insert head nod here). The problem is, it may not always be affordable to have them done as often as we would like.One of the things I love to get done when I get a mani, is nail art.  This too can get pretty expensive.  I've seen places charge anywhere from $5 - $10.  When I was given the opportunity to review nail art stickers from Onlinenailbar.com I was really happy.  Being on mat leave, I'm on a budget so being able to do my own mani at home and still get my nail art done is wonderful!

Onlinenailbar.com stock a fantastic range of nail art stickers. Each sheet contains between 30 and 60+ stickers so this means that you can complete mutliple manicures or share with friends. The stickers are easy to apply, it is literally peel and stick.  I also like that they easily come off your nails so you can change the look of your manicure every day. They are also great for kids.  A lot of the nail art stickers are small enough to fit on their nails.  Best of all they are affordable!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.